The Kremer Davis Team
The #1 asset of Kremer Davis is our team of people who are dedicated to “getting the job done right” and on schedule. A large fleet of radio-dispatched trucks leave our facility each day managed by senior application experts who are trained in the most advanced application processes to match the job site specifications. Each “field team” has been hand selected and scheduled for the job site needs, and their trucks are pre-stocked with the supplies needed daily. Senior team field leaders ensure that all conditions are correct prior to initiating application procedures, including weather, surface condition, caulking, excavation and on-site equipment.
Kremer Davis is:
- A union shop
- A minority employer
- A company that enforces random drug screening to ensure vehicle/job site safety
- A company with average employee tenure/experience in excess of 20 years
- A company that promotes worker/job safety as a primary goal within its Mission Statement
- A licensed, bonded, fully insured construction subcontractor
The field team is supported by industry experts as related to value engineering, blueprint take-offs, bidding, job site scheduling, trouble shooting, customer service and product application.
Kremer Davis Business Practices
We are proud to be the Midwest market leader in commercial and residential waterproofing applications for new construction and renovation, and are committed to expanding into other areas of barrier protection that serve our customer base.
- We believe that our success is based on exceeding customer expectations regarding job quality, overall cost, meeting scheduled deadlines and service follow-up.
- We stand out from others based upon 60 years of providing time-tested quality workmanship from seasoned journeymen with more than 25 years average industry experience.
- We will be the best by continually emphasizing professionalism at every level in our organization.
- We place safety as a primary objective.
- We will implement new products and processes that improve overall results, lower project costs, stand the test of time.
- We will operate in an environmentally friendly manner.
- We employ and seek personnel with a high work ethic, pride in workmanship, honesty, self-accountability and a great sense of teamwork.
- We will treat ourselves and others with respect, courtesy, honesty and fairness.
- We will continually conduct our overall business to enhance and protect the image, reputation, and value of our customers and their facilities.
- We seek out alliances with building owners, architects, contractors and suppliers who share our beliefs.
- We believe that focus, discipline, self-accountability and celebrating wins, drives business success.
- We are proud of the landscape of buildings we have completed and will take equal pride in all future projects.
Over the past 60 years, Kremer Davis has done literally thousands of landmark projects working closely with architectural firms and general contractors to ensure comfortable, safe conditions within the finished facility. Click on the categories below to see a few of our well-known sites:
St. Johns Hospital
North Memorial Hospital
Cook County Hospital
VA Medical Center
Mayo Clinic, Rochester
Eau Claire Medical Center
St. Joseph Hospital
Hennepin County Court House
Hennepin County Jail
St. Paul River Center
Sherburne County Jail
Hennepin County Public Works
Eagan Civic Center
University of Minnesota
University of Iowa
St. Thomas University
St. Mary’s University
St. Catherine’s University
St. John’s University
Edina High School
Wayzata High School
Orville Freeman Building
Minnesota Public Radio
Lorem massa mauris consectetur vel consectetur pretium vel eleifend quisque amet proin ipsum nec proin elit nec dolor eros porttitor velit gravida a consectetur non orci sed lorem sed velit pretium vel pretium curabitur nunc eros nunc nec eu quis accumsan lorem blandit nec nec ipsum quisque auctor sit velit
Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome
Northern Lights Casino
National Sports Center
Kremer Davis prides itself in representing the leading national branded firms within our respective market sector. We carefully choose the suppliers we utilize based upon the following criteria:
- Technology leaders — companies that continually improve their offerings as related to lowering total cost and improving long-term results.
- Environmental leaders — companies that focus on ways to protect/improve the overall environment.
- Building enclosure focus — companies that provide a full spectrum of products for the entire building envelope.
- Trend leaders — companies that identify market trends and respond with appropriate systems, such as Green Roofs.
- Safety first — companies that develop and launch systems that improve job site safety.
- Architectural support — companies with local support to meet with architectural firms in developing the best building enclosure system.
- Value engineering support — companies that provide local critique and counsel regarding ways to remove project cost without sacrificing results.